Formulated for hot splints. Fresh splints may typically be up to 60 days after initial appearance. This product contains camphor which is a banned FEI substance - Therefore, we would advise you do not use this product if the horse is competing under rules
Important: Allow the horse total rest.
Total treatment time may be 15 days, or 3 five day cycles.
(1) Apply very lightly (tap excess off brush). Avoid brush stroke overlap. If applied area is glossy, wipe excess or wash, dry, reapply. Take extra care in hot temperatures.
(2) Bandage. Place cotton between the splint and plastic if a modified sweat is used.
(3) Remove bandage day 4 and 5.
(4) Reapply 6th day following cycle above.
(5) It may be difficult to bandage young horses. In this case follow 5 day cycles without bandaging.
(6) Repeat 5 day cycle until splint is eliminated.
Important: Do not mix with DMSO.